UPSers is an HRM portal designed for the employees of UPS Logistics Company, largest package delivery chain in the united states. This portal is exclusive and strictly limited to the employees/vendors working with the UPS Organisation, in which you can access various services like getting payroll information, raising tickets, request leaves, manage employee benefits, and all other stuff offered by the ups to their employees.
Every employee of UPS is provided with a unique username and password to access the UPSers Dashboard. All the active and inactive employees who have IGEMS Employee ID can be logged into the upsers portal. Let’s know more about eligibility, Requirements, New users registration, and troubleshooting guide.
How to Login to Upsers.com
If you have a valid User ID and Password, you can log in into the account by following the below instructions
- Visit the Official Website – upsers.com
- Select the Language
- Enter USER ID and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to Dashboard
New User ID and PIN Generation
If you are new to the upsers and have no clue about the user details, you can create a new account by submitting the User ID and PIN and following few more on-screen instructions. Know about User ID and PIN generation in the following steps
- Visit the Following Link : UPSers.com
- Jump to “New User ID and PIN” Section by scrolling down
- Select/Fill the given fields “I work in”, “Employee type”, “Enroll Date”, “Last Name”, “Birth Year”, “Employee ID” etc
- On submitting the valid details, the PIN will be displayed below.
- Note Down the User ID and PIN, and they’ll be used for the upsers first-time registration process which is explained in the next section.
New Upsers User Registration
After the successful generation of the User ID and PIN now you will be able to create upsers Account.
- Visit the Following Link : UPSers.com
- Choose Language
- Enter the USER ID and PIN as Password (Which you have generated in the earlier step and these entails are only valid for one-time use) and Click on the Login button
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Provide your personal working email address and ID
- Select Challenge questions and provide the Answers
- Create A Strong Password
- And you are good to go now, remember these details for future use.
- Now you can log in with the provided email address and password on upsers Homepage
I Got Temporarily Locked Out
You’ll be provided with three attempts to log in if you fail to submit the accurate details (User ID and Password) on the third attempt you will be locked out of the system for 15 minutes. If you have issues like forgetting the password, you can follow the “forgot your password” link to reset your password.
If you are registered user of upsers and forgot your account password, you can reset by following the below steps
- Visit this Link : UPSers.com
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password” at the bottom of the webpage
- Enter the User ID and Click the submit the button
- Now you’ll be queried about the challenge questions that were created by you on the first time registration
- Provide the Exact answers else you will be locked out of the system on the third unsuccessful attempt
- You may need to contact Technical Help Depart to get unlocked out of the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Technical Help Form For Following Errors
- Unable to Access/Edit Profile
- Broken Links
- View Paycheck errors
- Unable to Load webpage content
- Request log in help for other users
- unable to log in to upsers.com
- Browser related Issues
Contact Tech Cares at (1-888-877-TECH)
- Upsers.com Website is down
- Unable to access Upsers.com at UPS Departmental store
- My Talent Center Support
Log in to Upsers.com For Following Concerns
- Update Profile Information ( Address, Phone, Emergency Contact, Direct Deposit, Preferred Email Address, Tax Deductions(w4) )
- Request/Print W-2
- Viewing Paycheck
- All UPS Active and Inactive Employees in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and retired employees
- All ups employees who had received IGEMS Employee ID
- Separated Employees can access until June of the following year separation
- Active vendor employees have CRN ID.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported Desktop Browsers
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0+
Chrome 35 +
Mozilla Firefox 28 +
Safari 6 +
- Supported Mobile Browsers
Chrome 4.4x +
Safari 7.x +
- Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X
Issues With “Viewing Paycheck”
If the buttons on paycheck webpage become unresponsive, then you might check for the following errors
- iOS version is below the supported range, update your OS to the latest version
- Turn off the “Private browsing” Mode if you are on private browser mode and switch to normal
All about United Parcel Service
UPS is one of the largest leading logistics company in the united states which generates net income of 4.7$ Billion (2018) per year. Speaking of which Established in United states employing 454,000 as per the year 2017. It delivers more 15 million packages to the 7.9 million users per day on averages. UPS Provide U.S. Domestic, International, Supply Chain & Freight Services. To manage this huge employee base and their services they managed to launch the online web portal so-called Upsers in which they can able to access the employee benefits programs. Registered employees can access the dashboard to avail the benefits. USPS and Fedex are considered as the major competitors in the market place. It was founded by James Cases in the year 1907 where they used to use bicycles and on foot for delivering the packages which got slowly evolved into one of the largest organization in the world with massive operating income and huge employee base. They are known for same day delivery to most parts of the united states. Ups is valued over 90.6$US Billion in 2018 with $107 per share. It ranked on 44 in the fortune 500 lists.
Employee Benefits at UPS
Ups provides a large number of benefits to their employees which categorized as Health and Wellness program, Compensative Salaries, UPS Tuition assistance program.
- Health And Wellness Program
It ensures the employees on health benefits like travel accident insurance, Long term Care Insurance, Dental Benefits, Cancer Care, Child Care, Vision, Supplemental Group Universal Life Program, Long-Term Disability with Inflation coverage and More
- UPS Tuition Assistance Program
UPS offers the employees in graduation by providing the scholarships for eligible candidates on specific terms and conditions. It is termed as “TAP” which stands for the tuition assistance program. PART Time Union, Full-time union and Part-time non-union employees are eligible for the program. To check the more information about this, please do contact EDCOR Administrator
- Competitive Salaries
Ups provides excellent salary packages to the employees maintaining the industry standards. You can expect the superb wage rates from ups.
How to Apply For Jobs At UPS
Ups has one of the highly satisfied customer ratings, and if you would like to become a part of it, you can apply for the suitable lead position on their job portal. It offers massive opportunities for widely spread specializations. You can opt to work Part-Time, Full- Time or Season Based at UPS. The different job levels including working as Package Delivery Driver, Package Handler (PT), Warehouse (FT) Categorised under Delivery and Warehouse. Automotive, Plant, Air, Automotive Fleet Supervisor under Technicians & Fleet Department. Industrial Engineering, Plant engineering, engineering internship under the engineering department. Customer Solutions, Finance, Global Business Services, IT, Marketing, Sales Under corporate sector. To search and apply for the available jobs follow this
- Visit the UPS Job portal at https://www.jobs-ups.com/
- Select the Appropriate Job type under Jobs/careers section (Part-time/Full time/seasonal) or navigate through specialization
- Select the State and City which you are residing in and would like to work
- Upon submitting them, you’ll be listed with all the available positions at that arena.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the application.