UPSers is an HRM portal designed for the employees of UPS Logistics Company, largest package delivery chain in the united states. This portal is exclusive and strictly limited to the employees/vendors working with the UPS Organisation, in which you can access various services like getting payroll information, raising tickets, request leaves, manage employee benefits, and all other stuff offered by the ups to their employees.
Every employee of UPS is provided with a unique username and password to access the UPSers Dashboard. All the active and inactive employees who have IGEMS Employee ID can be logged into the upsers portal. Let’s get started about eligibility, Requirements, New users registration, and troubleshooting guide.
How to Login to Upsers.com
If you have a valid User ID and Password, you can log in into the account by following the below instructions
- Visit the Official Website – upsers.com
- Select the Language
- Enter USER ID and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to Dashboard
New User ID and PIN Generation
If you are new to the upsers and have no clue about the user details, you can create a new account by submitting the User ID and PIN and following few more on-screen instructions. Know about User ID and PIN generation in the following steps
- Visit : UPSers.com
- Jump to “New User ID and PIN” Section by scrolling down
- Select/Fill the given fields “I work in”, “Employee type”, “Enroll Date”, “Last Name”, “Birth Year”, “Employee ID” etc
- On submitting the valid details, the PIN will be displayed below.
- Note Down the User ID and PIN, and they’ll be used for the upsers first-time registration process which is explained in the next section.
New Upsers User Registration
After the successful generation of the User ID and PIN now you will be able to create upsers Account.
- Visit the UPSers.com
- Choose Language
- Enter the USER ID and PIN as Password (Which you have generated in the earlier step and these entails are only valid for one-time use) and Click on the Login button
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Provide your personal working email address and ID
- Select Challenge questions and provide the Answers
- Create A Strong Password
- And you are good to go now, remember these details for future use.
- Now you can log in with the provided email address and password on upsers Homepage
I Got Temporarily Locked Out
You’ll be provided with three attempts to log in if you fail to submit the accurate details (User ID and Password) on the third attempt you will be locked out of the system for 15 minutes. If you have issues like forgetting the password, you can follow the “forgot your password” link to reset your password.
If you are registered user of upsers and forgot your account password, you can reset by following the below steps
- Visit : UPSers.com
- Click on the “Forgot Your Password” at the bottom of the webpage
- Enter the User ID and Click the submit the button
- Now you’ll be queried about the challenge questions that were created by you on the first time registration
- Provide the Exact answers else you will be locked out of the system on the third unsuccessful attempt
- You may need to contact Technical Help Depart to get unlocked out of the system.
Why Ups Employees Should Sign up for Upsers?
If you are an employee of ups organisation, there are a wide range of reasons, why you should consider upsers. In the olden days when the computers are not in the incorporation, there used to be a huge problem for managing the employee database and problems which includes corrections on payroll, raising tickets to hr and many more. And these things used to be physical in nature, which does require one to manually make appointments & meet up with the managers/hr and explain your problems/issues with them. And there may be biased opinions & solutions which are inter-personal and can’t be transparent with the high officials of the organisation, Which exactly does this portal solves. It helps users to raise doubts on personal training, manage the worksheet, add extra hours of work, communicate with any required departments.
What Do Employees Say About the Ups and their ESS Portal?
We had interviewed a few former employees personally and let’s see what they say about this.
Employee 1 (undisclosed):
I worked at ups for 2 years and then I got a better opportunity in another company. Well, I can explain how these 2 years were meant to me. I worked as a package delivery driver. To be honest there were a lot of packages to be delivered to the customers. So you need to finish up the work as soon as possible to meet the projected deliveries in time. The pay is good and equivalent to the work performed. If you could deliver some extra package or work extra hours than required, you could also make extra bucks. This ess portal is easy to manage and doesn’t need to be tech savy to understand the features. Easy to communicate with the hr, update late hour work. Can be easily used on mobile browser.
I’ve been serving as Administrative Assistant since the past 18 months, this is my first job and there is a lot to learn from there. Colleagues are helpful and the salary is very good. Work is a bit heavy but if you are passionate about the job and willing to reaching greater heights and success. This is a good place to get started. Upsers portal is easy to manage leaves, check for tax and salary deductions and raise issue directly to HR if there are any corrections to be made.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Technical Help Form For Following Errors
- Unable to Access/Edit Profile
- Broken Links
- View Paycheck errors
- Unable to Load webpage content
- Request log in help for other users
- unable to log in to upsers.com
- Browser related Issues
Contact Tech Cares at (1-888-877-TECH)
- Upsers.com Website is down
- Unable to access Upsers.com at UPS Departmental store
- My Talent Center Support
Log in to Upsers.com For Following Concerns
- Update Profile Information ( Address, Phone, Emergency Contact, Direct Deposit, Preferred Email Address, Tax Deductions(w4) )
- Request/Print W-2
- Viewing Paycheck
- All UPS Active and Inactive Employees in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and retired employees
- All ups employees who had received IGEMS Employee ID
- Separated Employees can access until June of the following year separation
- Active vendor employees have CRN ID.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported Desktop Browsers
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0+
Chrome 35 +
Mozilla Firefox 28 +
Safari 6 +
- Supported Mobile Browsers
Chrome 4.4x +
Safari 7.x +
- Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X
Issues With “Viewing Paycheck”
If the buttons on paycheck webpage become unresponsive, then you might check for the following errors
- iOS version is below the supported range, update your OS to the latest version
- Turn off the “Private browsing” Mode if you are on private browser mode and switch to normal
What Are the Typical Solutions offered by the Employee Self Service Portals?
- Payslip information: This is the major motto for visiting ess portal, employees can able to check the monthly and yearly insights on payslips such as gross pay, deductions and net pay. Not only this you could able to get information on your loans balance, personal fund saving. Download all these statements in pdf or excel format.
- Managing Leaves, shifts & attendance: You could manage to raise leaves and checking the grant status and you get the insights on casual, earned, privilege leaves features. You could also check for possibilities to manage time shifts with your colleagues by swapping mutually with the hr permission. You will also statistical data of your attendance. If you have worked late hours or planning to early checkout you could mention there
- Employee On-Boarding: You can manage the personal details by utilizing onboarding feature. Update your status, communicate with HR and other colleagues. Post your opinions and ask questions on the community and many more
Employee Benefits at UPS
Ups provides a large number of benefits to their employees which categorized as Health and Wellness program, Compensative Salaries, UPS Tuition assistance program.
- Health And Wellness Program
It ensures the employees on health benefits like travel accident insurance, Long term Care Insurance, Dental Benefits, Cancer Care, Child Care, Vision, Supplemental Group Universal Life Program, Long-Term Disability with Inflation coverage and More
- UPS Tuition Assistance Program
UPS offers the employees in graduation by providing the scholarships for eligible candidates on specific terms and conditions. It is termed as “TAP” which stands for the tuition assistance program. PART Time Union, Full-time union and Part-time non-union employees are eligible for the program. To check the more information about this, please do contact EDCOR Administrator
- Competitive Salaries
Ups provides excellent salary packages to the employees maintaining the industry standards. You can expect the superb wage rates from ups.
How to Apply For Jobs At UPS
Ups has one of the highly satisfied customer ratings, and if you would like to become a part of it, you can apply for the suitable lead position on their job portal. It offers massive opportunities for widely spread specializations. You can opt to work Part-Time, Full- Time or Season Based at UPS. The different job levels including working as Package Delivery Driver, Package Handler (PT), Warehouse (FT) Categorised under Delivery and Warehouse. Automotive, Plant, Air, Automotive Fleet Supervisor under Technicians & Fleet Department. Industrial Engineering, Plant engineering, engineering internship under the engineering department. Customer Solutions, Finance, Global Business Services, IT, Marketing, Sales Under corporate sector. To search and apply for the available jobs follow this
- Visit the UPS Job portal at https://www.jobs-ups.com/
- Select the Appropriate Job type under Jobs/careers section (Part-time/Full time/seasonal) or navigate through specialization
- Select the State and City which you are residing in and would like to work
- Upon submitting them, you’ll be listed with all the available positions at that arena.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Login To Upsers?
You need to visit the official website upsers.com and enter your user id and password and submit the login button. User entails different for each individual employee. if you are not aware of the details continue with registration - For more details click here
How To Sign Up
For signing up you need to visit the official website and scroll to new user id and pin generation section where you can find “Enroll Date”, “Last Name”, “Birth Year”, “Employee ID” fields under the I work in. On the correct submission you will be redirected to the next following steps. Once you complete everything, you will get the user name and password
What is Ups Employee Website?
Ups employee website is intranet portal designed for employees working in ups that helps in checking the payrolls, managing shifts and over time, posting a leave and all other work related activities
I Got Locked Out
You will get locked out of the portal on 3 wrong submissions of your user id and password. You need to wait for at-least 30 minutes before giving a try. We suggest you to reset the password if you are unable to login into the system.
What is the Ups Tech Cares Number?
1-888-877-TECH . If you have any other issues that are not covered here or doesn't solve your problems. Tech Cares support always there for your needs. Pick your phone and make a call to 1-888-877-TECH
Ups employees should have IGEMS Employee ID. Employees should reside in United States/Canada/Puerto Rico. Active Vendor Employees Should have CRN ID
When Should I Contact Tech Cares?
You can make a call when you are unable to access or edit your profile, paycheck errors, find any broken links, browser related issues or any other issues with web portal. You can check the typical errors reported by our employee to the tech cares above - https://upserss.online/#Contact_Technical_Help_Form_For_Following_Errors
- 1 How to Login to Upsers.com
- 2 New User ID and PIN Generation
- 3 New Upsers User Registration
- 4 I Got Temporarily Locked Out
- 5 Forgot Password
- 6 Why Ups Employees Should Sign up for Upsers?
- 7 What Do Employees Say About the Ups and their ESS Portal?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 What Are the Typical Solutions offered by the Employee Self Service Portals?
- 10 Employee Benefits at UPS
- 11 How to Apply For Jobs At UPS
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions